2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

LBIggle

PhillyGirl

BigEd76

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on September 13, 2009, 08:31:32 PM
rollins is a terrible baserunner

Hanging out with Victorino to much.  Stupid pills for everyone.  Vic probably would have scored and Utley would have been standing at third.  I like that Utley had the "You stupid dumfarg" look on his face  He was pissed.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

I'm probably jinxing this game, but did ANYONE here ever imagine Pedro coming here and pitching the way he has?

I mean, really?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM
I'm probably jinxing this game, but did ANYONE here ever imagine Pedro coming here and pitching the way he has?

I mean, really?

He's looked great tonight.  Pleasant surprise.  I love his attitude and hope it's contagious.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

That shot of our closer options on ESPN led me to pull out a few razor blades.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Don Ho on September 13, 2009, 10:14:20 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

I mean, really?

He's looked great tonight.  Pleasant surprise.  I love his attitude and hope it's contagious.

tonight? I'm talking since he got here. Has he really had a bad outing yet?

Don Ho

Absolutely impressed with Pedro and what he's done to date.  I have to admit I never saw this coming.  What an addition.

Sgt PSN

he's gotten stronger as the game goes on too.  1st inning his fastball is around 88mph and in the 7th he was throwing it 91mph.