2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 09, 2009, 10:09:15 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2009, 08:49:25 AM
i will never hate lidge as he brought me a title last year and the greatest day of my life in the parade but dook cannot pitch again this year

pretty much.  dude could rape my mom and i wouldn't be mad at him.  but yeah, he needs to be done for year.

That's the hard part.  He is such a cool guy and I really feel bad for him.  To come back after that meltdown in Houston and to have one of the most incredible seasons for a reliever we'll ever see is truly remarkable.  The confidence and attitude he brough to the mound last year was contagious.  When his sliders on it's still a thing of beauty.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

bowzer

LBIggle

PhillyPhreak54

Minus the K to strand Jimmy and Howard, Ibanez has looked good the last two nights.

Victorino continues to leave guys on 3rd with less than two outs. They should have blown up that 2nd inning and only got 3.

PhillyPhreak54

This farg Gonzalez has three doubles on three pitches seen from Lee.

Come on.

PhillyPhreak54

After they stand around and watch a bunt roll back fair, they blow a dead double play ball...Jimmy struggles to get it out of his glove and Utley drops it on transfer.

tie game.

The 40-something win Nationals.

Bums

Werth saves the day (so far) with a mammoth shot

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Slumping Pete Happy goes back to back with Werth.

Phils last 15 HRs have been solo shot. Horrible

PhillyPhreak54

Aaaaand, its 2nd and 3rd with 0 outs thanks to Howard straight dropping a ball in his glove.

bowzer

Don Ho

What a throw by Werth!  farg you Wheels!  Your 20+ games out of it who gives a shtein what the situation is.

Don Ho

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54