2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

well we know Chase isn't sniffing that. Too focused on Ryan Howards cock.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Listen to them boo Lidge!   :-D

When can we be done with this spectacle?  Good god Charlie.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

bowzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Way to look zesty against a zesty team again. Those Astros and Nationals are world beaters!!

I could not believe the 9th. Lidge is downright bad right now. Thankfully Charlie pulled him out or else they lose.

I had to watch the terrible Nats feed...and like 3 innings were cut off because they lost the visuals, just a picture of Nats park and audio.

MDS

Looks like Lidge is done as the closer. Manuel said he didn't know who he's gonna use tomorrow which I assume is hillbilly for farg that moleface.

OR NOT

Lidge said Manuel told him he will be closing tomorrow should the situation arise.

from zolecki's twitter. farg you.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 09, 2009, 12:01:01 AM
Looks like Lidge is done as the closer. Manuel said he didn't know who he's gonna use tomorrow which I assume is hillbilly for farg that moleface.

:-D 

QuoteAsked who will close Wednesday if there is a save situation, Manuel said Lidge could be the guy.
:yay

Quote"We're in first place," Lidge said before the game. "Unless catastrophe strikes,  I pitch, we're heading to the playoffs.

LBIggle

ice grillin you

i will never hate lidge as he brought me a title last year and the greatest day of my life in the parade but dook cannot pitch again this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2009, 08:49:25 AM
i will never hate lidge as he brought me a title last year and the greatest day of my life in the parade but dook cannot pitch again this year

pretty much.  dude could rape my mom and i wouldn't be mad at him.  but yeah, he needs to be done for year.

LBIggle

1st inning and they have already stranded a man on 3rd and lee has already given up a run to the nationals.