2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

jesus get off the ledge. they have a 6.5 game lead.

but yes, they are playing like one of phreaks post-mexican food shteinfetsts right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2009, 03:53:40 PM
team is a train wreck right now

If we're lucky maybe they'll tie up Madson, Lidge and a few of the other bums on those train tracks at the Astros park.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

get a farging grip, they are slumping. They have a cushion, chill the farg out Charlie will get them in line.

PhillyPhanInDC

Trying to score some decent tickets to the Nats game Wednesday when Lee is pitching. If anyone is looking to go, you can use the Nationals website and use the promo code NATS40 to knock 40% off the seats.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

BigEd76

Happ was scratched.  Moyer is starting instead, and he'll get another $250K because of it...

PhillyPhreak54

Way to lose three in a row to a Houston team who admitted in the media last week (via Roy O) that they were dead and just playing it out.

This team is unfocused and playing like farging shtein.

Why was Happ scratched?

Any updates on Madson, Romero and Condrey?

MDS

some of us are in the fantasy playoffs and have been relying on ja happ and think hes a total cole-level farging vadgetastic Hoyda for twating out of his start because his wittle arm hurts. oh poor baby. you suck like 9/11.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 07, 2009, 04:08:23 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on September 06, 2009, 04:52:00 PM
Another monumental choke in the NL East.  Gotta love it.
wtf are you talking about? LOL

Seriously.

Phreak and IGY talked me out here onto the ledge.  Sorry.

Just a little frustrated the way this team has not been able to produce runs the past few weeks.  Not a great time to have a team wide slump.  This lineup "should" be going ballistic right now.   

What happened to Happ? 

bowzer

Don Ho

MDS

worst part about the game was manuel revealing lidge is still the closer.

used park, used myers with his spot due up first, madson out, used eyre....lidge was it should the phils have comeback. thats a massive problem. more so than the offense which you have to figure will turn around based on the law of averages.