2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Pro = good seats
Pro = good, cheap seats
Pro = half empty stadium (we were the only ones on our row for the first few innings)

Con = Cliff Lee's last two starts
Con = watching that junk in person
Con = Inability to manufacture runs at all

Not that it would have mattered, but what was Feliz doing on that fly ball when he was on 3rd with one out? That's the second damn time he's ventured down the line on a tag-able ball and not tagged up.

LOL at Miguel Cairo being one of the options off the bench

A miserable time at the park. I had some wanna-be mexican gangbanger tell me that he was gonna whup me if the Phillies won. This was on the way in and the guy was 5'7 165ish. I gave him the finger and my seat location.

Annoying group behind us. A dad, his son and two of the kids friends. They were 13ish and full on rockin the Ambercrombie and Fitch and seashell necklaces and screaming like a pack of banshees.

And a really big guy who I felt sorry for because he wasn't right. He was talking to himself and playing with a calculator the whole time.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

mpmcgraw

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2009, 11:55:09 PM
jihad monk. he bows down to the shrine of bill james, billy beane, buster olney, etc.
buster olney?  what? 

PhillyGirl

Nice comeback....hopefully Lidge can lock this up.

Hope Victorino's injury isn't too bad.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

bowzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

PhillyGirl

Myers is back...I only saw him walk the first batter...then missed the rest of that inning...how did he do?