2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 04, 2009, 06:18:27 PM
Offensively there's no comparison.    Rollins is better defensively by far, though.

actually there is a valid comparison because of where each one bats and what each one does for the team...even if you agree that utley is a better offensive player than rollins and i agree that he is...rollins is so much better at everything else its not even funny and if all things were equal in terms of place in the lineup rollins wouldnt be that much worse than utley offensively

its close no doubt...and if you say utley is a better player i wouldnt be mad but to drop assinine shtein like hes 10X better is just stupid

and lol at russel trying to break down two players in a sport he professes to despise and clearly knows nothing about

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 04, 2009, 05:50:42 PM
Monday's grilling apron giveaway is pretty cool

that is farging amazing...and a giveaway...so butter

one of my boys who tailgates with me has a buddy ryan era colored eagle apron...one of the greatest things ive ever seen

ice grillin you

Don Ho

once again not to panic as the offense will manufacture runs.

wtf with Lee?  horrible outing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

damn, Hunter Pence looks like something out of Deliverance at the plate.   Psycho looking dude.  Just put a banjo in his hands.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

lol at Jimmy Rollins being a better player than Chase Utley. Jimmy is probably the best SS in Phillies history. Utley is one of the best 2nd basemen of all time.

also lol at "jonny come lately"...up until Howard and Utley hit the bigs, my favorite all time Phillie (from my life time) was a drug addict center fielder.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

please stop trying so hard...there isnt a person here that doesnt know youre a complete know nothing fraud

and if i played baseball id be one of the best 2b of all time...thats a shortest midget prize

if youd have actually watched a phillie game before last years playoffs you might be able to talk...otherwise get the farg outta here...no one wants to hear your drivel...at least racist monk thinks he knows what hes talking about and actually watches games (albeit thru billy beans swirley lolipop)...youre just a clueless 15 year old piece of garbage

mpmcgraw

Secondbasemen are actually better offensively than shortstops so...

ice grillin you

MDS

when will you realize mikey reads baseball prospectus and therefore knows more about baseball than you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

jihad monk. he bows down to the shrine of bill james, billy beane, buster olney, etc.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS