2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 03, 2009, 02:08:41 PM
or the bats had 2 off days at the same time as meeting up with them.

I'd bet on the latter.

how do you explain the three of four days off they had when they were in sf....big ballpark right?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

The phils have a habit of making average/bad pitchers look good. Brad penny is no exception.

Don Ho

Out of towners, game is on MLB TV.  1:00 HST, guess Don Jr's catching the bus home from school.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 03, 2009, 02:41:15 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 03, 2009, 02:08:41 PM
or the bats had 2 off days at the same time as meeting up with them.

I'd bet on the latter.

how do you explain the three of four days off they had when they were in sf....big ballpark right?

its a streaky offense numbnuts. pray to your jesus that they are on in october.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

i did laugh at the worst bench in baseball comment.  not even igy believes that horseshtein.

ice grillin you

they hit like a combined .200 with a total of 12 homers or something...whose is worse...maybe san diegos?

BigEd76

Pedro has 7 Ks through 3 innings and Werth crushed one into the 2nd deck off Lincecum

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

so when does ibanez start getting booed...ive been patiently waiting for a couple weeks now and still not a peep...this new phillie fan is pusssie

ice grillin you

i hope some group from fishtown catches mcarthy and wheels in the parking lot tonight....they are farging sickening

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 03, 2009, 09:15:28 PM
i hope some group from fishtown catches mcarthy and wheels in the parking lot tonight....they are farging sickening
You realize they won, right?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

ha.....the Phils got outscored 5-3 in a CBP series and still won 2 of 3

LBIggle

that's pretty funny, chase utley getting hit by a pitch directly leads to a win.

mitch and the other deusche are talking on post game about how smart of a base runner chase is because he read the ball perfectly off of howards bat to get home.  i guess someone should tell him there was two outs.

anyways,

pedro.. woah.

lidge.. cringe.

raul.. fu.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 03, 2009, 09:15:28 PM

What'd they say? I was watching the SF feed.

Good win. Pedro was on and Lidge didn't shtein all over himself despite feeling the urge to poo all over the mound

mpmcgraw

Utley is pretty widely considered the best baserunner in the MLB.

Your watching a once in a lifetime secondbaseman.  Easily Top 5 second basemen in MLB history, the late start hurts him for anything more than that, but if he can continue high production later in his career who knows.

I heart him.