2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

It's time for Raul to have seat.  It's distgusting watching him up at the plate.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm getting the "blacked out in your market" message on mlb.com.  Hawaii?  Hello.  Pissin me off.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 02, 2009, 08:47:19 PM
It's time for Raul to have seat.  It's distgusting watching him up at the plate.

i feel the same way about ibanez don

problem is you have the worst bench in major league baseball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

How true, and that "deep" bench is rearing it's ugly head. 

But, I 'm not concerned as it's only September  :paranoid

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

LOL at the last few posts on this thread

Its ONLY September and they are 20 plus games over .500 and 7 games up in the East.

stfu
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

brad. penny. lol.

he's not that good iceholes.

i really hope we didn't see raul hit retirement age right before our very eyes this year.  sit his ass down and get the bench bitches some at bats.

this offense needs to give the farging pitchers some relief.. especially in the games their not facing the lincecums or cains.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 02, 2009, 09:30:41 PM
LOL at the last few posts on this thread

Its ONLY September and they are 20 plus games over .500 and 7 games up in the East.

stfu

regular season means nothing now...after getting cliff lee at the deadline win another title or season is a complete failure

Quote from: LBIggle on September 03, 2009, 12:01:46 AM
the lincecums

they might end up scoring one run in this series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

theyre so bad its not even funny. farging shtein pisses me off. you suck utley.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Every last one of you need to have your heads examined.

How in the farg can anyone get excited one way or another about 1/162nd of a professional sports season? Especially when the sport is as farging boring and repetitive as baseball? Settle down, weirdos.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on September 03, 2009, 09:57:33 AM
Every last one of you need to have your heads examined.

How in the farg can anyone get excited one way or another about 1/162nd of a professional sports season? Especially when the sport is as farging boring and repetitive as baseball? Settle down, weirdos.

you shut your filthy whore mouth.  it's the end of the farging world so deal with it. 

LBIggle

lol. who said slumping or they suck or its the end of the world?

their getting eatin alive by the giants pitching.. which is concerning since they might have to play them and all in the playoffs before they get another big shiny ring.. there i made it a little simpler. 

basically, as i said earlier in the thread, and as igy just said.. who cares about the regular season.  this is a potential playoff matchup and the strength of this team is getting served. 

PhillyGirl

or the bats had 2 off days at the same time as meeting up with them.

I'd bet on the latter.