2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, I think it was Jon Sciambi or something like that and Joe Salty Simpson was doing color.

Sgt PSN

interesting stat for those who think that the phils have a serious advantage at the bank in terms of home runs. 

before the start of today's games, the yankess have hit 115 of their 199 home runs at home (58%). 

meanwhile, the phillies have hit 93 of their 184 homers at home (51%). 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on August 30, 2009, 09:27:55 PM
shtein.  bases loaded no outs.  nada.  joke.

i don't know what pisses me off more.  cholly letting blanton swing the bat with the bases loaded and no outs or rollins first pitch swinging with 2nd and 3rd with 2 out. 

Sgt PSN

wow....don't see garrett anderson drop too many. 

ruiz swinging a solid bat today so far. 

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Madson just gets worse with every outing.  Poor Blanton.  Another gem and the toilet that is the bullpen about to flush it down the drain again.  This is nauseating.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Korean over Madsen any day.

Nice play JRoll!!! Close to a triple play.

Don Ho

I may have to leave the neighborhood if Lidge comes in.  With it being Sunday and all the expletives will be flying.

Sgt PSN

nice job by eyre to get out of that clusterfarg that madson left him.  

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on August 30, 2009, 10:19:02 PM
I may have to leave the neighborhood if Lidge comes in.  With it being Sunday and all the expletives will be flying.

pack yo shtein cause he's warming up. 

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Whew. I'm not sure Lidge had total control tonight but he did throw a few excellent pitches and got lucky with the balls that were contacted. Got the save.