2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

From Sarge's Twitter account after the game, speaking about that shteinbag Rodriguez...

QuoteI don't care who you're honoring, dancing like a drunken monkey after saving a game for a team knocking on the basement door is disgraceful.

And Billy Wags' quote on a potential return to PHL...

Quote"shtein no, "That was hard enough for two years. You think I'd do that for a month?" "

MDS

there is a 0% chance sarge actually has a twitter account

and why are people still talking to wags about philly. its been 3 years get over it media.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

i hope both of them get raped to death.  what was so hard about blowing saves when it mattered most you dumb piece of shtein?  its no coincidence they finally won something when they had a reliable closer that came through when it really mattered.  shut the farg up and die.

Rome

Flash in the pan Hamels comes through with the epic FAIL again.

What a shocker.

PhillyGirl

LOL at Wagner.

Yeah, who would WANT to go to the World Series' champions...who are 19 games over .500 and in definite contention for another championship?

Douche.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

LOL @ hard enough.  Yeah, it must have been terribly difficult to get paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game in front of fans who adored you until you shtein all over them.

What a total dickhead.

ice grillin you

like queens is a land full of tulips sundresses and little furry chipmunks that sing childrens songs to you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

can someone also tell douchebag wagner that two months is SHORTER than two years

god i hate that farging clown...when the earth opens up to take frankie...because believe me he is visiting satan one day...please wags jump on his back for the ride to the fiery pits of hell...you farging moonshine drinking child abusing middle american POS

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

jesus!  can this team do something with the bases loaded?  shtein!  second inning in a row.  they should be blowing these guys out of the park.

insult to injury here comes Mitch, er ah i mean Lidge.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

I had the Mets broadcast tonight and it was so brutal because of the 1969 reminiscing that I fast forwarded most of the damn thing.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEAXYdIbzy8&feature=channel

Phils fan vs. Mets fan...FIGHT!

Phils fan dumps a beer on Mets fan, Mets fan turns to swing and Phils fan lays him out

MDS

i would rather die than spend a second in queens. can you think of worse group of people? even texas is better.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Certain parts of Texas, yes. Give me the dirty shteinhole Queens over some of these hick towns I go to sometimes.