2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

bases loaded w/ no outs and Howard/Werth/Ibanez up and they can't even get one out of the infield

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

NOW Werth hits the HR.  :-D

And I can't believe choke's didn't go out before that one.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

Wait a minute. Are we supposed to be in second place right now? wait, yesterday we were supposed to be in second place according to the iggster.

As richard pryor said in harlem nights. " look man you shot, you lost,we would have paid you if you won, but you lost, so take your big ass home and brush that tooth".

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

good job old man.  6 innings, no runs.  First Phillie reliever to do that in 15 years....

PhillyGirl

BTW...I was pretty impressed with Pedro tonight in the short outing.

QB Eagles

MDS

was at the game, second row up and a lil to the left from where choke nearly hit that homer. victorino gets such an ego power rush from throwing the warmup balls into the stands. what a professional athlete.

pedro looked dynamite after the drew hr. shame for moyer that even though he was great all its gonna get him is 4 days off and a warm spot in the middle of the pen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 18, 2009, 11:46:31 PM
bitter Moyer = better Moyer

lots of rest for an old withering body and pitching against a garbage offensive team = better moyer.  nice job by jamie though none the less.

ice grillin you

Quote from: LBIggle on August 19, 2009, 01:37:55 AM
Quote from: QB Eagles on August 18, 2009, 11:46:31 PM
bitter Moyer = better Moyer

lots of rest for an old withering body and pitching against a garbage offensive team = better moyer.  nice job by jamie though none the less.

this plus the diamondbacks are the other team he owns....and it didnt hurt that mike reilly was giving him pitches 3 inches off the black and low

ice grillin you

paul bako about to call a no hitter

and monday is scheduled lee vs parnell which is lol matchup of the year