2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Sgt PSN

victorino filed a report with the chicago pd against whoever threw that beer on him.

also, cliff lee is a farging god.  i was skeptical about him but his first 3 starts have been phenomenal.  if he pitches like this in october i will willingly ingest his seed.  

MDS

wednesdays game was the highest rated ever on csn. an 11.1. not sure how many people that translates to but i think its around 1.1 or 1.2 mil
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Rome

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on August 13, 2009, 07:09:22 PM

icegrillinjew?

oy vay.

What a tool.  I'm sure Victorino and this douche will eventually kiss and make up. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

from a baseball standpoint, it makes total sense to at least look at and consider. 

but yeah, from a fan standpoint it's nausiating. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 14, 2009, 03:31:49 PM
looks like the Cubs are pissed today.....14-0 after 2 innings

They weren't pissed, they were just playing the Pirates.