2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

something needs to be done about his post game attire tho...wow that was embarassing...you dont play on the mets anymore with a bunch of trannies pedro
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

also michael taylor hit for the cycle last night including a 9th inning game tying hr

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 13, 2009, 10:49:27 AM
something needs to be done about his post game attire tho...wow that was embarassing...you dont play on the mets anymore with a bunch of trannies pedro

He still has some on Jose Reyes' clothes, I guess. And cut The Curl, Pedro.

BigEd76

wrong guy (that got hit with food by a Phillie fan)

real guy

and the next time you think I'm the biggest f'ing loser on teh internets, check out Fred Hornkohl on this Cubs MB

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

yeah, that guy has absolutely no life what so ever.  it's cool to toss out a few obscure stats every now and then, but that ish was rediculous.  dude was def posting from mom's basement. 

directv just upgraded me to an hd dvr yesterday and i'm hoping that i set it right so that it recorded it. 

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

anyone seeing the game today....if so how the hell did howard 'steal' second before he scored

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 13, 2009, 04:00:46 PM
anyone seeing the game today....if so how the hell did howard 'steal' second before he scored

Flat out steal. He ran his ass off and beat the throw handily. It wasn't a bad throw or anything. I just sat in shock watching. LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

were they holding him on tho?

good for charlie hes learning....lee at 98 pitches leads off the 7th...even last year he would have sent dobbs out to bat

BigEd76

yep, holding him on AND he scored from 2nd on a single to left

then in his next AB he singled to left

bizarro day

and Lee f'ing rules

ice grillin you

he scores from second quite a bit for a guy his size...but to let him steal on you is inexcusable

BigEd76

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 09, 2009, 09:33:02 PMWith Happ, Lee and possibly Pedro going, the Phils have a decent chance in this upcoming series...

Eagles_Legendz

Crazy that none of the starters this series were in the opening day rotation.