2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2009, 04:47:05 PM
we have a race boys and girls....and this stretch gets tougher....looking back starting with the giants series you could see they were in big trouble with the deadly schedule that was approaching

Pot, kettle on line 2 for you!!

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2009, 06:23:42 PM
lol @ "we"

please refrain from posting in sports threads...your kind cannot be taken serious

QuoteQuote from: ice grillin you on Today at 04:47:05 PM
we have a race boys and girls....and this stretch gets tougher....looking back starting with the giants series you could see they were in big trouble with the deadly schedule that was approaching

:nyuk

ok simple jack.

rjs246

You spend a lot of time responding to your own posts. It's farging strange.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2009, 04:47:05 PM

respect to you, tiny ant king!!
forgive my stupidness
my head is dehydrated
i need electrolytes
for my pea brain which is constipated.

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on August 09, 2009, 09:57:49 PM
You spend a lot of time responding to your own posts. It's farging strange.

:paranoid wait I'm strange. um yeah "we" knew that.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on August 09, 2009, 10:03:17 PM
Just making sure that you're aware of the edit function.

edit? i thought it was the modify function.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2009, 08:10:00 PM
Quote from: King Cole on August 09, 2009, 07:03:22 PM
It's more Philly's team than it will ever be Montgomery's. That is why it is the Philadelphia Phillies and not the David Montgomery Phillies. Anyone who has a connection to Philly should call it we. It is more my team than his.

YOU didnt just get swept...and YOU didnt win the world series last year...david montgomery owns part of the farging team...when you own it or play for it then you can say we until that time you sound like a douchey homer

I didn't say me, I said we. You sound like a whiny bitch just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Owners come and go throughout many eras, but as long as the team belongs to the city, then the people in that city always have the right to refer to the team as "we". If you pay money to watch, and your money helps drive the franchise, then technically you are part of it. If it weren't for the fans, the team wouldn't have went out and upped their team salary by like 30 million this year.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on August 09, 2009, 10:03:17 PM
Just making sure that you're aware of the edit function.

maybe you should tell igy to modify "we" out of his post before he drills somebody else about it. just like nancy.

phillymic2000

I will be in the house on tuesday to watch Happ demolish the cubbies.  :yay

Sgt PSN

i was going to call him out on that, but i think he was referring to "we" fans in the sense that we have a tight race to watch now, not that we are actually involved in the pennant race itself. 

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 09, 2009, 11:27:55 PM
i was going to call him out on that, but i think he was referring to "we" fans in the sense that we have a tight race to watch now, not that we are actually involved in the pennant race itself. 

I could really care less, I'll talk about the Phils, Eagles, Flyers, Sixers, Soul, hell even the Philly Force who I saw two out of their 5 game set with the Rockford Thunder last month as "we" and anyone bitches about it can suck it ;D

MDS

my roommate works in the philly zoo with scott franzkes wife. she likes baseball a lot. we will win!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.