2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

farging cole, u fag.  lee is your master.. bow and do as he commands.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2009, 09:16:33 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 08, 2009, 09:11:34 PM
you make $70,000 more than me yet i have the unnecessary pay cable channel

ps cole is a Hoyda

hbo went when the wire went...pretty sure i havent watched tv of any kind since then cept for 30 rock lately...which is really really funny

groove more fastballs you farging socal bitch

im sure itll be back for treme. and cole is a giant giant twat. what a 4 game aberration last october was
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I was there on Friday...great seats; zesty game.

Last night and Friday were the Phils of years past (and since they started the WC swing last week) where they cannot hit with RISP. I LOVE the leadoff doubles that stay planted at 2B.

Listening to LA (best Phils announcer by far) last night after a double in the late innings and Franzke says "there's something to be happy about" and Larry goes "hell, I will just be happy with them getting him to 3B"...which they never did.

Sgt PSN

correct me if i'm wrong, but i beleive the phils have only won 3 games since they traded for cliff lee and 2 of those wins do infact, belong to cliff lee. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 09, 2009, 11:54:22 AM
correct me if i'm wrong, but i beleive the phils have only won 3 games since they traded for cliff lee and 2 of those wins do infact, belong to cliff lee. 

And all of the losses have been by the starting pitcher.

Since the trade:
Lee 2-0
Happ 1-1
Hamels 0-2
Blanton 0-2
Moyer 0-1
Lopez 0-1

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

WTF? The home plate ump just threw Victorino out of the game...while Vic was in CENTER FIELD.

Now Vic is going to be suspended for going off on him when he came in from the outfield

What the farg is going on here?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

didn't touch the ump, so he won't be suspended.  Bako got a nice shove though.  This crowd is pissed off though, chanting VICTORINO and booing during every break...

PhillyGirl

The ump is a douchebag. How the farg do you call someone out from home plate when he's all the way out in the outfield...unless he's flipping you off or urinating on the grass.

QB Eagles

BigEd76

Charlie brings in Rodrigo f'ing Lopez in a 3-1 game.  Now it's 9-1.  awesome.  Swept at home by a team that was swept by Washington.

Don Ho

This is just ridiculous.  Getting swept by the Marlins at home.  4 game lead ain't shtein in early August. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

we have a race boys and girls....and this stretch gets tougher....looking back starting with the giants series you could see they were in big trouble with the deadly schedule that was approaching
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

get rid of moyer and lopez.  now.  their tenures in philly are now up.  farg that piece of shtein umpire.  farg wheels too for saying "he's really a good umpire" over and over and over.  and no one cares its your b-day.  i hope u die.

BigEd76

the Braves are back in the race too and the Phils will be there next weekend (FOX and ESPN for the out-of-towners)