Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

double play killed them or this could have been a monster inning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

it really is annoying

what i dont understand is that if you watch the radar guns all year his velocity is a liitle better than it even was last year...its all his location now...his fastball this year catches way to much of the plate

basically what im saying is the dead arm stuff and amount of innings is way overplayed

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 08, 2009, 08:00:58 PM
Seriously, Hamels' Hoyda-ness is starting to piss me off.

Almost as much as Werth's lurch and swing. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2009, 05:38:56 PM
yep 10 bucks

ill double or nothing you on not watching the marion barry doc on hbo. there is no shot you can avoid that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

you make $70,000 more than me yet i have the unnecessary pay cable channel

ps cole is a Hoyda
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

farg Cole and farg this offense right now. 

Get the Hoyda out of there already.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 08, 2009, 09:11:34 PM
you make $70,000 more than me yet i have the unnecessary pay cable channel

ps cole is a Hoyda

hbo went when the wire went...pretty sure i havent watched tv of any kind since then cept for 30 rock lately...which is really really funny

groove more fastballs you farging socal bitch

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

Moyer had better continue his dominant ways tomorrow.  They get swept by these clowns we got problems Houston.

Don Ho