2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

ahh, did not know they were at the Bank. Thought that they were at the indoor bank.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Sgt PSN

solid effort by the phils so far tonight against a team that just got swept by the nats.  3-0 top 7.  cy nolasco has 7 k's, and the phils went down 1-2-3 in the 6th....all k'd. 

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

the offense as a whole was a joke but choke and ibanez both sucked chimp tits with the tying run on board in the 8th. 

BigEd76

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 08, 2009, 03:19:12 PM
Hamels vs a AA 6'8" 240 no-name lefty

nervous

lol

pretty much

and like i said last night you HAVE to win today cause jj vs moyer is not a good look

Munson

I'm pretty sure you've said that about all of Moyers starts this season.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

im pretty sure he claimed the mets were nl east champs. then the marlins. then the braves. then the marlins again.

shut up idiot.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2009, 04:25:16 PM
marlins aint done by a damn sight

especially if they take at least 2 of 3.  if they sweep, they're right on the phils tail.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2009, 04:25:16 PM
marlins aint done by a damn sight

didnt we bet on this already? want to make it better? the phillies already won the nl east. its been over for 3 months.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you