2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

this is such a huge appearance for lidge

first big spot in over a week and only the second one in like a month....he needs to make a statement here

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol @ the marlins about to get swept by the nats in a series in which they had the lead in every game

Sgt PSN

i guess it shouldn't be that surprising, but i was looking at washington's numbers and noticed that they have the 5th highest scoring team in the nl.  you'd think that even with bad pitching, that productive of an offense would be good enough to keep them from having the worst record in baseball. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 06, 2009, 05:49:28 PM
i guess it shouldn't be that surprising, but i was looking at washington's numbers and noticed that they have the 5th highest scoring team in the nl.  you'd think that even with bad pitching, that productive of an offense would be good enough to keep them from having the worst record in baseball. 

It's not just the pitching. Pretty much every aspect of that team, with exception of runs scored (which is skewed because they face guys on mop up duty A LOT), is complete and total trash. It's comedy hour watching their defense at times.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

BigEd76