2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

the bats seem to be alive today. 

4-0, btm 2. 

ruiz and jroll each homered and howard has an rbi single. 

BigEd76

Rome

I don't see how Happ comes out of the rotation even if Pedro looks like he can go.

1. Lee

2. Hamels

3. Blanton

4. Happ

5. Pedro

Send Moyer to the DL for 15 days or years.  Whatever.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Rome on August 05, 2009, 09:48:57 PM
I don't see how Happ comes out of the rotation even if Pedro looks like he can go.

1. Lee

2. Hamels

3. Blanton

4. Happ

5. Pedro

Send Moyer to the DL for 15 days or years.  Whatever.

Word
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

Pedro struck out 11 in 6 innings tonight at Reading and "Domonic" Brown (apparently the real spelling after 20 years) crushed one out of the stadium

PhillyGirl

If Moyer is in the rotation and Happ is out for the playoff roster, I'll be sick to my stomach.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Neither one is going to be in a playoff rotation.  It'll be Lee/Hamels/Blanton/Pedro...

QB Eagles

MDS

lol pedro could easily blow up after 2 pitches. no one has any idea what hes gonna do.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 06, 2009, 12:44:47 AM
lol pedro could easily blow up after 2 pitches. no one has any idea what hes gonna do.

exactly....putting him in a playoff rotation right now is ridiculous....theres an equal chance he isnt even a phillie by then

unless they have the balls to DQ moyer which i dont think they do i dont understand why pedro doesnt get released right farging now...they owe him nothing

either bannish moyer or release pedro....this isnt a tough decision

if they bp happ it will go down as one the most unfair decisions in sports history...and possibly one of the dumbest
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

No one was putting him anywhere.  It was just speculation based on how Moyer has pitched.  Settle down, you Romes.

SunMo

From Murphy:

Amaro says a six man rotation is a possibility. Happ is definitely staying in it
18 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

Amaro: "JA Happ is not going anywhere"
19 minutes ago from TinyTwitter
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons