2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 29, 2009, 02:15:27 PM
easy died a few days ago. i cant see any other explanation for him not being on top of this.

rip buddy.

easy posts stuff no one cares to look for...a case like this where everyone and their mother is scouring the internet for news is not easys game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i had no idea easy went on vacation, specifically without bringing his laptop. but good for him if he did.

easy would at least be in the mix with this story. he wouldnt win like he does with info that rodrigo lopez changed his number but hed be in the game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Cliff Lee was getting high fives from teammates when they announced it. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

they were giving him high-fives and whispering, "take me with you...please"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

gargano per one of his sources said the phils gave the blue jays one more chance and offered the same deal plus happ for halladay and the blue jays said no

Seabiscuit36

Gargano was saying the deal wasnt final, then 3 minutes later came back with that explanation.  Ricchardi refused to make a deal without Drabek. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

LBIggle

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

so

hamels
lee
blanton
happ
moyer
pedro

one guy has to go the pen. pedro needs to at least get a start in him. moyer is old and mediocre. but the phils already jerked happ around before so why not again.

you have to give pedro 1 or 2 starts. id say let moyer take a breather on the dl and if pedro works out, bring him back in the pen. but that wont happen. noooo sir.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Tim Kurkijan "Well I think this makes the Phillies the clear favorites in the NL East".  Thanks buddy.

ice grillin you

you cant count pedro lil guy hes not even on the roster...you meant lopez who i assume will get sent down...i dont think hes bullpen material is he?

i wouldnt be suprised if pedro gets released after a minor league start

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 29, 2009, 03:53:00 PM
Tim Kurkijan "Well I think this makes the Phillies the clear favorites in the NL East".  Thanks buddy.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen