2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Those guys are going to get their asses farged until they bleed AIDS in prison.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

LBIggle

QB Eagles

Quote from: LBIggle on July 27, 2009, 08:11:50 PM
arggg... its already moyers turn in the roation again?

Other than the All-Star break I think they play every day in July, so Grandpa's getting marched out there every five days.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyGirl

Go farg yourself for even posting that abomination SD.   :evil

Choke dog getting hot?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Just think the equivalency of that trade today would be the Phils giving up Moyer, Chan Ho Park, Feliz and Carrasco for Halladay.

PhillyGirl

Except the Phillies got fleeced, they didnt' fleece someone.

Go JRoll!

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2009, 11:34:57 PM
so moyer can beat bad teams. great.

The D-Backs' badness helped get Moyer out of the one horrendous inning he usually has this year.