2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2009, 01:16:37 PM
cant trust a guy in his mid-20's with a reciting hairline
[/quote

It boggles my mind that you are a "journalist".
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

charged two guys from the belly of the neast with murder...one of them was 45....what a loser

a third guy is expected to surrender
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 27, 2009, 01:17:25 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2009, 01:16:37 PM
cant trust a guy in his mid-20's with a reciting hairline

It boggles my mind that you are a "journalist".

OH NO MISS-SPELLING WORDS ON INTERNET MESSAGE BOARDS OMG OMG OMG
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

No, clown. But a basic comprehension of spelling and vocabulary USED to be necessary to be considered for a writing position.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

maybe his hairline talks.  that would make his post totally accurate. 

MDS

Rome

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

MDS

when is rape not unseemly? and you beat your sweet ass she was kosher

ice grillin you

in jail - in jail - on the lam

dead...

more details....

Philadelphia Police Homicide Unit Capt. James Clark said Monday, "There is some surveillance showing the altercation inside of the bar and some of it right outside of the bar. As far as the actual killing, we're still downloading a lot of video so we're not sure of that as of yet."

Clark said all three of the suspects were allegedly beating Sale.

"At first one of the individuals was holding him like in a headlock while the other two were beating him," Clark said. "He went down to the ground sort of on all fours, and then they started kicking him and stomping him until he went unconscious. And even after that, we have information they continued to kick and stomp him until he was motionless."

As for what started it all, Clark said, "It was over a spilled drink. Someone spilled a drink on someone, bumped into someone -- it was apparently very crowded in there. From there, it escalated into a war of words and a physical altercation. They were all ejected, and you had a beating and subsequent killing outside of the bar."

Police said it did appear Sale was involved somehow in the original bump and drink spilling.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

the dude on the lam looks like one of those orange tan douchebags....specifically, the one on the left.