2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I just checked my e-mail and this is what I got this morning from the Phillies...

QuoteOn Non-Game Days, Host your Special Event
at Citizens Bank Park

• Upscale party spaces
• Unique 0ptions:
  - Ballpark tours, special
    scoreboard messages,
    Phanatic and alumni
    appearances
• Impeccable, full-service meals
• Free parking

• Trade Shows
• Weddings
• Galas
• Fundraisers
• Holiday Parties
• Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
• Client Receptions
• Corporate Events
• Meetings and Luncheons
• And More!

I guess they forgot the "get beat to death at your buddy's bachelor party" option.

ice grillin you

i saw the bachelor party that was involved in the fight...they walked right past me going into the game...they were mostly all roided out meatheads

my boy got a foul ball yesterday and right after he grabbed it he screamed at this little kid  "NO YOU CAN NOT HAVE THIS!!"...his dad just grabbed his arm and quickly whisked him away....so funny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

the most incredible thing was that a foul ball got up to us up there
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

is the tbs broadcast blacked out there...their hd baseball broadcasts might be the best pic ive ever seen

ice grillin you

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2009, 02:22:48 PM
is the tbs broadcast blacked out there...their hd baseball broadcasts might be the best pic ive ever seen

yeah...the local (wphl 17) hd broadcast is very good though.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2009, 02:27:51 PM
chase me home utley

what a sweet effortless swing

Yeah, it looks like he barely flicks his wrists, but the ball just sails out of the park.

Geowhizzer

Seabiscuit36

love me some weekend baseball where i can actually see the games, HUGE HR by Choke.

IGY i hate my life for not going yesterday, we spent the whole day painting our bedroom/bathroom.  FML
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 26, 2009, 03:02:10 PM
love me some weekend baseball where i can actually see the games, HUGE HR by Choke.

IGY i hate my life for not going yesterday, we spent the whole day painting our bedroom/bathroom.  FML

give your bro some aloha.  took him out on thursday in some pretty big shtein.  he did great.  there were some easy 8+ sets.  you can comw out and help him paint when he moves to the west side.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

that music they just played when Vic came up to bat was some serious Braddah Iz shtein.  That's the Hawaiian Soveriegnty theme song.  Kau I Noa!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

phillies will miss matt cain next weekend but sat is lincecum vs moyer lol

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2009, 04:14:48 PM
phillies will miss matt cain next weekend but sat is lincecum vs moyer lol

good.  I'm at a training seminar all day Saturday.