2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2009, 08:30:30 PM
soriano is one of the worst outfielders ive ever seen

we could start a thread on this subject.  holy shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Derreck Lee should be playing TE for the Eagles.  Damm he's big.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on July 20, 2009, 08:42:41 PM

wait till all 6-6 250 of michael taylor makes the show...he will eat derrick lees babies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2009, 08:49:32 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on July 20, 2009, 08:42:41 PM

wait till all 6-6 250 of michael taylor makes the show...he will eat derrick lees babies

I am so pissed off when I hear Michael Taylor's name.  I had a chance to see him out here when he played in the Hawaii Winter League last year and kick myself in the ass for not going to any games.  People who saw him play said he was a phreak.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

When this team gets any sort of pitching they're pretty much unbeatable.   

PhillyGirl

Myers could return in mid-August according to CSN.

But if he returns, its to the BP, not the rotation.

MDS

myers always wanted to be in the pen. with lidge and madson shakin like muhammed ali, that would be a nice pick up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2009, 08:30:30 PM
soriano is one of the worst outfielders ive ever seen

he's going to be a poor man's manny ramirez as long as he's healthy enough to play 15+ years.   

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2009, 06:35:59 PM
litmus test week for the fightins....six games against two legit teams (plus a sandwich padre game)

test? I thought they were one of the worst World Series Champs ever?  ;)

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The ESPN crew, and others to be fair, were really hyping the fact that Happ has to be part of the deal with Drabek and Taylor.

Do you include Happ? Was Pedro signed due to the potential foresight by that smacked ass Amaro that he would have to include Happ in a Halladay deal and he's hoping for a rotation of:

Halladay
Hamels
Moyer
Blanton
Martinez

With Rodrigooooooo being the guy who steps in when Moyer has to be put down?