2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 18, 2009, 08:23:58 AM
but...but...the Marlins will end up ahead of the Phillies!

That's almost as ridiculous as suggesting Erin Andrews doesn't have a hot body.

PhillyGirl

::)

Too skinny.

Again, you know I have no issues pointing out hot chicks. She is a slightly prettier version of Ann Coulter. Just as skinny, just as bony.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on July 18, 2009, 12:38:57 AM
And by the way... the people who work the booth at the stadium in Miami aren't real bright.  At the Eagles/Dolphins game in 2003 they tried to fire up the crowd by playing the theme from Rocky.

Seriously.

the rocky theme and/or the opening to eye of the tiger gets played at almost every stadium for every sport.  a lot of times the crowd does get pumped up by it but not nearly the same as it does in philly.  i really don't think the rest of the country makes the connection between the songs and the city.  

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 18, 2009, 11:06:17 AM
Quote from: Rome on July 18, 2009, 12:38:57 AM
And by the way... the people who work the booth at the stadium in Miami aren't real bright.  At the Eagles/Dolphins game in 2003 they tried to fire up the crowd by playing the theme from Rocky.

Seriously.

the rocky theme and/or the opening to eye of the tiger gets played at almost every stadium for every sport.  a lot of times the crowd does get pumped up by it but not nearly the same as it does in philly.  i really don't think the rest of the country makes the connection between the songs and the city.  

eye of the tiger maybe but if MA doesnt relate rocky music to philly then they are more hopeless than i thought

and if EITHER is played at a game involving a philly team the musical director should be hung
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

i love how everything is ma with you.  i've seen it in stadiums around the country.....including the east coast. 

ice grillin you

sure but theres no chance any east coast stadium wouldnt immediately relate it with philly and they would never play it at a game involving a philly team

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 18, 2009, 11:00:01 AM
::)

Too skinny.

Again, you know I have no issues pointing out hot chicks. She is a slightly prettier version of Ann Coulter. Just as skinny, just as bony.

If you think Ann Coulter and Erin Andrews have similar bodies than you need to take a closer look. 99.9% of the women in the world would love to have her body.

ice grillin you

wow i missed the ann coulter reference

worst call ever?

put down the haterade pg....you dont hear us going around saying jason werth is a slightly more handsome version of munson

MDS

at least watch the pervert peephole videos and see what jesus gave her
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2009, 01:04:13 PM
wow i missed the ann coulter reference

worst call ever?

put down the haterade pg....you dont hear us going around saying jason werth is a slightly more handsome version of munson

I haven't before but I will from now on.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i understand choke cant hit miller but still why would you give him a day off the day after a day off...eric bruntlett gimme a break

Geowhizzer

Future Phil Roy Halladay just pitched a complete game against the Red Sox, winning 3-1.

Rome

Don Ho

and they'll leave it up to the user friendly bullpen to farg it up.  Madson is a tool.  Feliz just saved his ass from disaster.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.