2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 15, 2009, 11:36:14 PM
Quote from: reese125 on July 15, 2009, 09:28:14 PM
Ill say it again so it sinks in chubs--the only reason why you continue to call me an idiot is because I dont lick your shaft like your other band of merry men in here and I never will.

Youre sports views and predictions are a see-sawing train wreck and I got no time for that, so keep on keepin on and lll do the same

If that is the case why do you continue to post here?

because the attention he gains from being an idiot here is priceless to him...really its the fault of people like me for addressing him to much...and ive tried to minimize that lately
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 16, 2009, 07:59:16 AM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 15, 2009, 11:36:14 PM
Quote from: reese125 on July 15, 2009, 09:28:14 PM
Ill say it again so it sinks in chubs--the only reason why you continue to call me an idiot is because I dont lick your shaft like your other band of merry men in here and I never will.

Youre sports views and predictions are a see-sawing train wreck and I got no time for that, so keep on keepin on and lll do the same

If that is the case why do you continue to post here?

because the attention he gains from being an idiot here is priceless to him...really its the fault of people like me for addressing him to much...and ive tried to minimize that lately

ha--since we are in the Phillies thread-- tell everyone again how bad the Phillies blow and dont deserve the respect as world series champs...and then tell us has there been a better time to be a Phillies fan the past 30 years...all in one week no less

youre a miserable narcissistic joke

ice grillin you

two completely different things...but you knew that...or maybe you didnt...

please try for one day to not catch feelings...to late for this one but lets make tomorrow no feelings friday

BigEd76

Munson

Am I the only one who's really starting to like Amaro Jr? He used to come off as such a smug dbag, and still does sometimes....but Gillick seems to have rubbed off on him at least a little bit.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

He could win 10 rings and he'd still be a pro sports legacy asshat.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 16, 2009, 06:05:39 PM
lol @ white trash people being ok with a hispanic gm

is he really hispanic tho?...and if he is hes definitely a "safe" hispanic

MDS

hes tan and he speaks fluent spanish. but he dont speak with an accent and if he wasnt born here he came here real young.

somewhere in the middle? did he marry a white woman?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on July 16, 2009, 05:11:17 PM
Am I the only one who's really starting to like Amaro Jr?

Yes.

He blows. Nice bench you've assembled, Rube.

BigEd76

BigEd76

ha....Shane was caught stealing even though he was safe and the mic picked him up yelling "F**KING BAD.....F**KING TERRIBLE...." and Wheels gave a nervous cough

MDS

TOP HALF-SEASON MLB MARKET RATINGS
RANK    Team    1st Half Rating
1    Boston Red Sox    9.5
2    St. Louis Cardinals    7.4
3    Milwaukee Brewers    7.1
4    Minnesota Twins    6.4
5    Philadelphia Phillies    6.2
6    Detroit Tigers    6.0
7    Seattle Mariners    5.7
8    Chicago Cubs    5.2
9    New York Yankees    4.8
10    Cincinnati Reds    4.5

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

there is nothing to do in MA. Halfway decent teams = people sit and home watch baseball because they live in farging MA.