Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: jihadist monk on July 14, 2009, 12:45:51 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 14, 2009, 12:33:25 PM
halladay as a fntc and hes not coming here unless the phillies throw him his 100 mil that he can get in 2 years on the open market from the yanks or sox.

the phillies of course will never do this, even though they are already printing money over there and getting halladay would more or less guarantee 2-3 years of nl east crowns and world series trips. which means even more money.
This is exactly the opposite of what is actually happening. Stop bumping coke in between paper routes.

so you work in the front office in between eating bill james' scrotum?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

so, the day after he says he doesn't care about an extension, MDS says he won't come here without an extension?  that journalism thing is going work out just fine for you tiger.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on July 14, 2009, 01:26:24 PM
so, the day after he says he doesn't care about an extension, MDS says he won't come here without an extension?  that journalism thing is going work out just fine for you tiger.

i clearly did not hear about this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i don't think it would have stopped you from making up your little factoid anyway

MDS

SunMo

BigEd76

SunMo

that was awesome

"get a stick, we gonna play ball in the street"

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome