2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Put a seashell necklace on him and watch igy explode.

What a creepy looking douche.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

what an ass he is

he could have been the 5th ex president in point break
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

SD_Eagle5

Depending on which sports station you listen too, the Phils don't want Halladay because they don't want to take on his salary - I find this hard to believe with the revenue they're generating at CBP. Or a possible holdup in a deal is the Phils don't want to part with Happ or Werth. Personally I'd rather have Drabek and Taylor over those two even though they're starters.

Sgt PSN

tim lincecum = mitch from dazed and confused. 

don't forget......mitch was a pitcher on his school's baseball team. 

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 13, 2009, 09:34:58 PM
tim lincecum = mitch from dazed and confused. 

don't forget......mitch was a pitcher on his school's baseball team. 

:-D :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 13, 2009, 08:40:35 PM
Personally I'd rather have Drabek and Taylor over those two even though they're starters.

god no...most prospects dont ever make it no matter how highly rated...the point of getting halladay is to win the world series this year and next...why would you weaken the current roster in an area if youre trying to win now...even if drabek and taylor are the real deal they arent all star level players for at least another three seasons

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous