2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

actually, i don't, we argue quite a bit.

we hug and kiss to make up for that though
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i wish i was going to havas' lake house this weekend. too bad the selfish farg will never invite me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on July 02, 2009, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 02, 2009, 03:56:36 PM
at this particular point in time, cole/reese/munson are more entertaining than the phillies. 

Its a crying shame Murdock....I thought you grew up and got out from under igy's shadow with this whole reese/cole/munson thing but I can see you and mds are still little sheep..and the sad part is mds is 22 years old.

thought they trained you to be leaders over there in the armed forces...apparently not.

happy 4th of july bud.

apparently i was wrong.  the phillies poor play is still more entertaining that your same old song and dance.   because there is a limit to the amount of suckage the phils can do out on the field, but at a certain point, they will improve.  meanwhile, your douchebaggery knows no bounds.  keep raising the bar, son. 

SD_Eagle5

Any of you freaks going to any games this weekend? I got tickets for Saturday and Sunday

BigEd76

Eagles_Legendz

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

MDS

madson fargin up the phils, life, fantasy, everything and everything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

I don't care what anyone here thinks about me, but fat white people will always be a bigger travesty to the human race than anything else. Way to go, IGs.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

And can I just say that the fact any of you fargs actually try to "be cool" (and you can deny it all you want, you still do) on here is a sad sad sad sad thing and anyone that tries to be harder or funnier than the last person just needs to farging end it already. Take a lethal cocktail. Do something. Because in reality your life sucks, and it must end immediately.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Please shut the farg up you drunk white trash assclown motherfarger.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on July 02, 2009, 04:42:01 PM
we hug and kiss to make up for that though

sometimes more

just send me your money now anne frank

anyone still wanna dispute the fraudulance of this world series champion?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer