2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on July 01, 2009, 09:19:40 PM
Cole looks lost out there right now.

I have the feeling he's got a dead arm.  Young pitcher, tons of innings last year (including playoffs), he's paying for it this season.

MDS

cole is a farging faggggggggggot Hoyda and that 5 game bonerfest last october was the luckiest thing to happen since lyle lovett sniffed julia roberts icehole. farg this team havas take your jackson good sir
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Way to step it up last night, KING.

Dude's been getting splattered lately. True #1's should be able to bear down and stop losing streaks or boost bad play by being a stud pitcher.

Not Mr. Soft-Batch California Dude.

farging pathetic.

I switched it off and started watching Pitchmen. Dead people are more entertaining than these bums right now

mpmcgraw

Hamels will be fine. He's not as good as people thought he was though, that's your fault for being morons though, not his.

He's upped his Krate and lowered his BB rate. Things just aren't breaking his way yet. Lester has had pretty much the exact same problem. It happens.

MDS

your sabr bullshtein is actually more entertaining than the phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

at this particular point in time, cole/reese/munson are more entertaining than the phillies. 

MDS

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 02, 2009, 03:56:36 PM
at this particular point in time, cole/reese/munson are more entertaining than the phillies. 

Its a crying shame Murdock....I thought you grew up and got out from under igy's shadow with this whole reese/cole/munson thing but I can see you and mds are still little sheep..and the sad part is mds is 22 years old.

thought they trained you to be leaders over there in the armed forces...apparently not.

happy 4th of july bud.

MDS

you 3 are far and away the most retarded posters here and its not even a question. its 100% unanimous and not only are you all stupid, but none of you are funny or entertaining.

hbionic is retarded but in an entertaining way. ff is creepy but its somehow kind of charming.

you three are just stupid motherfargers, and in munsons case incredibly trashy, that offer nothing at all. accept it and move on.

ice grillin you

hb is the man even if hes from l-gay

ff is farging zealot who id never go to the mall with but has a charm that you cant really put your finger on

really even the people i hate on this board like illymic and b-bill have redeeming qualities and are people you can talk with even if you disagree with 110% of what they say

reese/cole/munson on the other hand are excuse proof and a travesty to the human race
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

mds.....I want you to go back and copy and paste here your last 50 posts

lets see how many times you said the words cock, trashy, munson, delaware, stupid, wire and most of all...drum roll....IGY.

I know crazy right? not really. you have no relevance, substance to your replies and bring absolutely 0 to the table in the form of sports. damn I feel dirty even talking about you and your idol.

you two have fun at the lake house this weekend.

reese125