2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Adam Eaton?

QuoteAfter players brushed him off, Eaton said he called out to Romero, something to the effect of, "How about you get me some juice?"

Romero was recently reinstated from a 50-game suspension for violating baseball's policy against performance enhancing substances. The pitcher claimed the test resulted from a dietary supplement he bought over the counter.

Romero snapped, Eaton said, telling him to "shut the f---- up" and that he didn't know what he was talking about.

Eaton said he replied that Romero was the one who'd been suspended recently.

"He reared back and kinda grazed my chin and grabbed me by the neck and threw me back," Eaton said. "I was in shock."

Eaton's lawyer, James Magazine, said he was retained late Friday afternoon and hasn't had time to investigate the case.

"I don't feel what I said was wrong," Eaton said. "I feel if you cheat the game you're going to hear it from people. He brought that on himself. I just can't believe that a professional athlete would cross the line."

Tampa Bay Hoyda.

Now we are going to hear about emotional distress and all that shtein

Rome

Geowhizzer

Next time you see this loser, he'll have a neck brace and a cane.

MDS

what a total twat. enough with this fans can do no wrong bullshtein. if someone says shtein the player should punch him in the face and the maybe that Hoyda wont do it again.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

only hope is that he dies in a car accident on the way to the first hearing if this pathetic case even makes it that far
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Really? I mean....REALLY?

If that nutcase sues Romero or the Phillies over this, he needs to have the shtein beat out of him for real this time.

Hoyda.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

So wait, a juiced up roid monkey came after a fan who was heckling him? I for one and stunned.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Difference between TB and Philly is this type of situation.  Look at the Domi fight at the FU center
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

BigEd76

The fan didn't say anything to JC until his request for an autograph was rejected

ice grillin you

this is a really good game today...mostly because of tallets awesome stache

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 28, 2009, 02:28:54 PM
this is a really good game today...mostly because of tallets awesome stache

Good comeback by the Fightins, but I'm getting a bit tired of Howard coming up with runners in scoring position and striking out.

Geowhizzer

Catcher trying to steal third with one out and the best hitter on the team at the plate, who is a lefty?  Smart move.

ice grillin you

ive had no problem with him this year....and you know my history with choke

wtf farg was that double steal?

or did utley miss a sign

why would you double steal with your catcher as the lead runner