2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Rome

Haha.  Burrell just annihilated one to left-center off Blanton.

2-0 Gays

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Way to be tonight, shteinbags.

Blanton pitched well and they get no offense. The Phillies of old, score 10 one night and scratch and claw for a run the next.

And why on earth was Jimmy Rollins not throwing to first with that plodding farger Burrell walking down the line?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don Ho

Once again glad I went surfing and missed this one.  I did unfortunately follow the bottom of the eighth on my blackberry.  2-1,  :boom 3-1  :boom :boom, 7-1  :boom :boom :boom
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Putrid effort from the offense (again) and a ridiculous eighth from the bullpen.

Why am I going to see these miserable corksuckers tonight?

SD_Eagle5

I'll pay you good money if you take those cowbells and shove em up their fans ass.

ice grillin you

the audio of larry anderson murdering that moron werth for swinging at the first pitch in the fourth after the bases were walked loaded is awesome...please someone tell me again why franke and LA arent on tv?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2009, 09:08:31 AM
.please someone tell me again why franke and LA arent on tv?

Quotethe audio of larry anderson murdering that moron werth for swinging at the first pitch in the fourth after the bases were walked loaded is awesome..
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2009, 09:08:31 AM
the audio of larry anderson murdering that moron werth for swinging at the first pitch in the fourth after the bases were walked loaded is awesome...please someone tell me again why franke and LA arent on tv?

I think Werth goes in any move for a pitcher. 

BigEd76

Rome

I'll be in the first row in left field wearing my Matt Stairs shirt tonight.

Sgt PSN