2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 20, 2009, 06:09:19 PM
No Howard tonight (flu)

That ball he hit was sick.  Get it, sick.  farg you I'm jetlagged.  Stuck in Chicago yesterday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

SD_Eagle5

god I hope Lidge is ready to go when he comes back

madson can't handle the pressure. He's shaky on the mound...he doesn't have that shutdown closer mentality

Geowhizzer

I think we've proved that Ryan Madson is not the closer.  Hopefully Lidge comes back ready to go.  Otherwise, this team could be in big trouble.

PhillyPhreak54

Absolute clutch by Choke.

Absolute garbage from Madson this week.

What bunch of farging shteinbags.

MDS

funniest part of this was the 9th inning lineup of coste, feliz and bruntlett. seriously.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

^^^^^
yup

the thing no one talks about is how farging pathetic their bench is

madson made the worst 1-2 pitch in the history of baseball last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

MDS

still no choke, same lineup as yesterday cept ruiz is catching not paul farging bako
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

his 2-2 one was much worse

and it's at the point now where we shouldn't even watch them in June.  Every year they go on this stupid streak where they can't beat any of the AL teams.  Thanks for killing the memorable Willis Reed-like winning HR, Madson....f'ing idiot.  And you guys wanted to ditch Lidge.....

Rome

Madson handles pressure about as well as O.J. runs a stick-up.