2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

MDS

easy is going to kill himself now you piece of white trash matty
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

the stupidity of this team is amazing

-- After 5 balls in a row, Utley swings and flies out to left with 1st and 2nd, no outs
-- Rollins tries to steal 3rd with Howard up, 1st and 2nd, 1 out
-- Blanton down 3-1 to the catcher with 2 outs and a no-name pitcher making his ML debut on deck gives up a 2-run HR
-- with a depleted bullpen, Blanton has 50 pitches after 2 innings already

Sgt PSN

it really is amazing that this team actually won a ws last year.  how they managed to go through the postseason without their usual boneheaded mistakes is beyond me. 

BigEd76

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 18, 2009, 01:53:44 PM
it really is amazing that this team actually won a ws last year.  how they managed to go through the postseason without their usual boneheaded mistakes is beyond me. 

this is true...its one fo those that would have made a great "in search of..." with leonard nemoy

but dont question it...just be happy that they won one and know that they will probably never win another in our lifetimes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

looks like another bullpen day.  both pitchers have 70 pitches through 3

3-2 Jays

Sgt PSN

i don't understand why the phils are having such a hard time with toronto.  it's not like they still have joe carter. 

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Good job by Romero to not walk that run in...although Merriweather's always terrible zone helped him.

Come on asshats....how about not getting swept.

By the way...they have only won two series at home, both against the Nats. Great job!

Sgt PSN

here's what the bottom of the 6th and 7th innings looked like:

rollins stuck out swinging
victorino struck out swinging
utley struck out swinging

howard struck out swinging
werth struck out swinging
feliz lined to right

5 consecutive swing and miss strike 3's. 

PhillyPhreak54

These farging punks look like shtein.

Condrey is getting smashed again and its 7-5. After Feliz booted a dead double play ball. Rolen drives the dagger in deeper too...

farging bums.