2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

i would kindly sniff the inner workings of erin romeros icehole

ice grillin you

lol at wheels trying to downplay the big red machine because they only had to win two series in the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on June 16, 2009, 07:49:22 PM
i would kindly sniff the inner workings of erin romeros icehole

same

and there goes Cole's no hitter

Rome

Geowhizzer

Rome

ice grillin you

is this a bad pic of her because i dont see any extreme hotness...she looks manly as hell

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 16, 2009, 08:58:52 PM
why this kid romero is filthy as farg to left handers

Werth's been sizing him up pretty well, though.  One homer, and one that would have been if hit anywhere else in the park.

Geowhizzer

High inside's been called all night (particularly on Ibanez and Howard) - now it's been low and away.  Damn inconsistency.

phillymic2000