2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

yanks down 8-7 in the btm of the 9th.  arod pops up to 2nd base and castillo drops it.  lol.  winning run comes around to score.  the mets have invented about 8 new ways to lose a game this year.  

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 12, 2009, 11:01:00 PM
yanks down 8-7 in the btm of the 9th.  arod pops up to 2nd base and castillo drops it.  lol.  winning run comes around to score.  the mets have invented about 8 new ways to lose a game this year.  

Now that does make me feel a tad bit better.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

its funny watching Facebook right now. I know about 50 Mets fans on there (old college friends from NY and biz associates) and all of the sudden, after he dropped it, about 25 new posts popped up like, "HOW THE farg DO YOU DROP A ROUTINE POP UP?"
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 12, 2009, 11:05:23 PM
its funny watching Facebook right now. I know about 50 Mets fans on there (old college friends from NY and biz associates) and all of the sudden, after he dropped it, about 25 new posts popped up like, "HOW THE farg DO YOU DROP A ROUTINE POP UP?"

i bet it wasn't as funny as actually watching it happen. 

i win. 

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

this game pissed me off big time.

A win would have made the Penguins winning a little less nauseating.

But no, Kendrick has to be a big fat vagina like Cindy and farg it all up.

Now this piece of shtein on the mound hits Ibanez after almost hitting Werth up high.

SOmeone is getting beaned tomorrow.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Don Ho

what the farg was that shane? 

let's hope we don't see Kendrick again.

Sgt PSN

bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums bums

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 12, 2009, 11:11:31 PM
this game pissed me off big time.

A win would have made the Penguins winning a little less nauseating.

I'm definitely in a pissed-off mood too. Surrounded by Penguins fans at PNC Park all night and I come home to this shtein. Not to mention that the Lakers are gonna win this weekend.

At least the Mets embarrassed themselves again. That goes a long way.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on June 12, 2009, 11:24:58 PM
seasons over

No one  is saying that, but this game hurts because of all of the other shtein that is going on.

And because its the farging Red Sox and I hate them.