2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 11, 2009, 10:02:49 PM
Ibanez is pretty good.

and choke is so mad about it...you see his reaction when ibanez came into the dugout
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

anyone wants some good entertainment for the next couple hrs tune on into the fan...its the post game show now but once they go to the overnite show its gonna be an incredible meltdown

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 11, 2009, 10:19:45 PM
anyone wants some good entertainment for the next couple hrs tune on into the fan...its the post game show now but once they go to the overnite show its gonna be an incredible meltdown

:-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

LBIggle

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2009, 03:08:43 AM
they have the second best record in the majors you idiot. theyve won plenty of close games. thats why they have the second best record in the farging major leagues. wake up.

i meant when they scored 3 runs or less. their like 1-19 or some garbage when they do so.  offense usually goes away at some point.  evidently with the god known as ibanez we probably wont have to worry about that this year.   i want to man rape him.  good road trip.

LBIggle

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 11, 2009, 10:04:37 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 11, 2009, 10:02:49 PM
Ibanez is pretty good.

and choke is so mad about it...you see his reaction when ibanez came into the dugout

lol.. i was wondering if anybody else noticed that.  he looked like a kid that didn't get anything on christmas morning.  that's what happens when you can't even make contact with a 89 mph "fast"ball floated right down the middle. 

Seabiscuit36

Sunny, did you send out some anonymous emails about certain phillies stuff getting buried at the new Mets stadium? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Eyre to the DL.  He heard his knee pop when he ran from the bullpen last night...

MDS

good reporting easy howd you break that? what kind of lede you lookin at? what should be in your nutgraph?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

dis12

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

BigEd76

So Clearwater was running a promotion this season where they'd give away bobbleheads of the 8 starters from last year's team.  After giving away Rollins and Utley already, they were about to give away Burrell tonight when they were slapped with a cease-and-desist from the Tampa Bay Rays, stating minor league teams aren't allowed to promote other major league teams within a 60-mile radius.  They aren't going after Dunedin and the Blue Jays though. Sore f'ing losers.  You don't hear about the Phillies going after the Thunder or Blue Rocks...