2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

they have to win this game to soften the blow of utley being a complete pussssssie tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

talked shtein to pelfrey from homeplate...then at the end of the inning going off the field they crossed paths and pelfrey shot a long death stare at utley who not only said nothing but wouldnt even look back at him...it took 90 year old davy lopes to step up and shoot a glare
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Chan Ho just saved his (and the Phils') ass in the 9th on a grounder up the middle with two on and two out.  Extra innings.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2009, 09:29:47 PM
they have to win this game to soften the blow of utley being a complete pussssssie tonight

Is he a pussssssssie now?

5-4

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer