2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

blame that on charlie...there was no need to make a move there and happ should have had an opportunity to finish the inning...it wasnt like wright and beltran were coming up...or it was the 8th inning and you went to romero or madson...clay farging condrey was your pitcher of choice
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

the guy the phillies picked first in the draft at #75 was rated the 76th best prospect in his state by baseball america and #236 overall

ice grillin you

the kid they picked is this guys son if anyone knows who this guy is a buddy of adam sandlers apparently

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0240797/

BigEd76

their 3rd round pick from Washington is committed to Oregon State for both baseball and football and somehow hits worse than Hewitt did

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

actually the phillies MO over the last 5+ years has been to take the guy with the most talent

SunMo

of all the things that happened last night, Dobbs at bat infuriated me the most.  he was farging petrified up there and should've got rung up on the pitch before the last pitch.  farging bitch, swing the bat
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on June 10, 2009, 09:15:50 AM
of all the things that happened last night, Dobbs at bat infuriated me the most.  he was farging petrified up there and should've got rung up on the pitch before the last pitch.  farging bitch, swing the bat

Pretty much. He's been a bitch all year at the plate. His only significant contribution was the running catch he made in RF in SD.

That punk bitch Rodriguez was giving him fastballs and he could not pull the trigger.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on June 10, 2009, 09:15:50 AM

i wouldnt know...i watched it on yahoo gametracker

Rome

Quote from: EagleFeva on June 10, 2009, 09:56:59 AM
Why he gotta be a punk bitch?

Might as well ask why Halle Berry needs to be violated.

Geez, dude...

BigEd76

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

another brutal game.  Looks like Cole still won't win one in New York...

ice grillin you

its gone from brutal to embarrassing...phils getting punked like some bitches