2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 09, 2009, 03:38:50 PM
id rather have stairs or dobbs hit against lhp or even hit bruntlett than coste.

thats why youre a womens college basketball writer and not a baseball manager

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

name the last time chris coste did anything remotely noteworthy with his bat, specifically in a pinch hitting role
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 09, 2009, 03:46:01 PM
name the last time chris coste did anything remotely noteworthy with his bat, specifically in a pinch hitting role

i never said coste was great....i told you why they brought up bako...just because you couldnt figure that out yourself youre now trying to create some argument over a subject i never even addressed

MDS

i know why they brought him up, the point is its a moronic move because coste is finished.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Rome

Chase just hit a rocket off Santana that chased him.  He's still up 6-5, though.

So what does Santana do?  He curses at Manuel on the way off the mound, gets into the dugout and then throws a tantrum throwing his glove and hat and then walking into the clubhouse.

And of course the Romes on MLB Network (Mitchypoo included) are applauding him calling him a competitor and whatnot.

:-D

ice grillin you

theres no chance im watching the last inning of this and have to sit thru this douchebags over the top celebrations....someone post if they get a man in scoring position

Don Ho

7 home runs and a 6-5 final.  Interesting.  I hate the farging Mets.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

seriously, how the F do you let Santana smash an RBI double off of you to tie a game?

BTW the Phils' first draft pick was from Notre Dame HS in cali.  Notable alumni:  GILLICK, Jerry "Beav" Mathers, Kirsten Dunst and Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds