2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Would somebody mute Joe's microphone! Geesh shut the farg up you prick. Nice suit, did you come right from church? Wtf.. He fargin is such an ass.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 07, 2009, 10:25:48 PM
lol hate on the mvp from the only title of your lifetime you ungrateful piece of northeast trash

yea he sucks this year but the hate from you rivals what you see from the republican party

last year is over son

its repeat time now...you dont get a pass for losing games now because you were great last year

whats wrong with you...you sound like an la angels fan or some shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

aint no pass, just a little respect. dont be hating. yea hes bad and shouldnt be closing right now. ok. but the hate from you is like an angry repub sittin his MA stoop whining about how the Romes gettin to marry is ruining america
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

how about you lighten the farg up and realize this team already won the nl east and we can go back to being a happy couple
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ill lighten up and not care when they lose two of three to houston or someone i dont give a shtein about....but on the road going against the current gold standard in the league with a great winning streak and an opportuinity to start to bury the mets i am furious with lidge giving away two games...a four game sweep this weekend would have been ridiculous and gotten them all kinds of run on espn and the like

not to mention a 7-0 west coast trip

MDS

good points but farg if i care if espn praises the phils. they are in the playoffs, will have a home game against probably the weak ass team from the nl central. so really let the nlcs do the talking.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

yes he is.  good win to even the series but the phils were the dominant team and this should have been a sweep.  nice to see the bats wake up a little bit though.  maybe jobu finally got his rum.

the starting pitching was rock solid against a very good dodger lineup. 

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 07, 2009, 11:25:19 PM
yes he is.  good win to even the series but the phils were the dominant team and this should have been a sweep.  nice to see the bats wake up a little bit though.  maybe jobu finally got his rum.

the starting pitching was rock solid against a very good dodger lineup. 

Nice to see that after the early part of the season. Hope the boys go pound the Mets now.

ice grillin you

dodger lineup is crazy overrated imo...the fact that they are second in runs is amazing to me...but i think over the last month they are starting to show their true colors

farg this should have been a four gamer

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 07, 2009, 11:38:15 PM
dodger lineup is crazy overrated imo...the fact that they are second in runs is amazing to me...but i think over the last month they are starting to show their true colors

I agree...but the potential is there. If this is the current Dodgers lineup 'bottom'...then I will take it. I was expecting the Dodgers to completely fall apart. I'm glad to see there is no quit in them. I was amazed to hear that Dodgers Pitching was up top with the leaders of the lowest ERA.

Im glad the Phils are out of here...see you guys in the NLCS.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i dont hate thier lineup i just dont think its anywhere close to second in the league in runs scored...their pitching is frontline tho...and torre is a great farging manager...and that will keep them at the top of the nl all year

Don Ho

Dammit!  Should have been a complete sweep of So Cal.  Lidge was just awful and I have a hard time blaming Feliz for that Friday loss.  Lights On had two outs, Blake gets a lucky hit on the softest swing we'll see all year, walks the next batter than that French queer rips one into right field.  I don't even want to think about Saturday's meltdown.

Ah, baseball in early June.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome