2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

:-D @ me overreacting. He was cold for the past week as his average dropped like 14 points. I wasn't ripping the guy, but he cooled off.

MDS

one of these days youre going to kill someone. i hope its munson.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

I can only hope he rips off your head and shteins down your throat.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Great effort by basticho.  Has a funky delivery, but hard stuff.

Looks like Ho got pimped again.

Rome

As tremendous a pickup as Ibanez has been, Park has been as big a disaster.  God, he's awful.

And Bastrado has some skills, no doubt.  He looked pretty impressive last night - although the Padres are fairly inept at the plate as a whole.

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

the best thing about the ole dirty is how friggin fast he works...ruiz couldnt even believe it and was constantly holding him up...game had 15 runs and 10 pitches and i think my clock still had a 12 on it when it ended

Quote from: SD_Eagle on June 03, 2009, 07:48:47 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on June 03, 2009, 12:36:24 AM
at least Chan Ho still sucks, so there's that

Easiest 10 I ever made off igy

its a long season...and that aarp bitch moyer still has to win one more and thats if chan ho has zero the rest of the way...this aint over by a damn sight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

He was gonna retire last year too, until the Phils called when Chicago sent him packing.

They get Romero back today and have to make a move. I hope they send Taschner down and leave Escalona up.

Next week they can DFA Park and get a RH bat off the bench.

BigEd76

Donnellon

QuoteWhen Jimmy Rollins failed to run out a ball last season, he mentioned how Shane Victorino had jumped on him immediately afterwards. As Victorino offered a convoluted mea culpa for trying to steal second two runs down in the ninth inning during a recent homestand, Matt Stairs walked by and said - with a smirk - "Dumb ass."

ha