2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

peavy's home and road splits are damning.  he's basically a soft-batch bitch who doesn't want any pressure and wants to play in a big yard to relieve him of actually having to pitch
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 31, 2009, 05:35:16 PM
Kearns' defense on the Howard triple pretty much sums up the Nats' season

Yep; Adam Dunn was nowhere to be found backing it up.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 31, 2009, 09:18:22 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on May 31, 2009, 05:35:16 PM
Kearns' defense on the Howard triple pretty much sums up the Nats' season

Yep; Adam Dunn was nowhere to be found backing it up.

Didn't he do that in one of the last games in DC too? farg up like that?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

he doesnt farg up as much as he just cant get to where he wants to go since hes maybe the slowest player in mlb...guy is so out of position its scary...hes a 1b or dh...cant go to first because kick johnson has nowhere else to go and obviously no dh in the nl

10-2 vs nats

18-18 rest of league

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

ice grillin you

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

The Mets are better than the Phillies.

Just ask IGY.

As far as the game, I just caught the tail end of the top of the 3rd...Phils scored twice, but left the bases loaded.

MDS

havent you learned by now not to get involved with sub human northeast trash?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Bums should have killed the Padres tonight.  Still a good showing.

Sure looked like Rollins pushed him off the bag but hey............
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Just watched the highlights.  I think there were more Phillies fans there than Padres fans.  And Howard's bomb was ridiculous.  Dude's heating up just at the right time.  Nice outing from Blanton too.