Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

That much closer to unlimited olive garden salad and breadsticks

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 19, 2009, 05:05:25 PM
Happ replaces Park in the rotation  :yay

Great, so who is going to replace the other choking bungholes in the rotation?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

King threw 117 pitches in only 6 innings?

Yikes.

Nice win, though.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

It doesn't really feel like a 5-game winning streak when 4 of the wins are against the Nats.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

1/3 of Florida's wins are against the Nats too but look where they are....

ice grillin you

im not sure what that even means mr super sensitive phillie guy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yo lay off easy. he be in his lilly white suburb doin hard time you know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

listenin to em as I roll with my windows slightly cracked to avoid disturbing the neighbors

What I meant was the Mets, Fish and Braves only play the Nats 18 times too.  The Phils are in first because they're the best road team in the majors and they've been scoring 6+ a game without JRoll for most of the season while the Mets are hilarious to watch and the Fish can't beat anyone besides Washington...