2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on May 16, 2009, 08:32:21 PM
Ibanez is officially god.  Holy crap!  Guy is amazing.

Just about the same place Dawg hit it earlier.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on May 16, 2009, 09:24:21 PM
c'mon!  Selig would let um' play!

Only if the Cinderella team actually had a chance of catching up.

Geowhizzer

Is there any doubt that Howard whiffs on the first pitch on the restart?

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 16, 2009, 09:34:39 PM
Is there any doubt that Howard whiffs on the first pitch on the restart?

I will be shocked if he doesn't.

Rome

So I'm at the bar watching the second game and who do I see on the MASN feed but our bestest friend ever Havas.

Hot.

(Pretty sure I saw Sunny Sun there too although it could have been Matty.)

Rome

Geowhizzer

What's wrong with Dobbs this year?  .125, and he looked awful tonight. 

PhillyPhreak54

My guess is not enough ABs...with Feliz swinging well and obviously the better choice defensively, its hard to sit him. Also, last year when Burrell would struggle Charlie could throw Dobbs in left for a game or two. Now with Ibanez tearing the cover off the ball, he can't play there.

Other than RF on occasion, and maybe giving Ruiz a day off here and there...there isn't many guys who you can sit.

Howard's bomb was one of the hardest hit I've seen in awhile. And Ibanez is amazing.

Carpenter was ok...a little wild on his control, but at least he didn't totally implode.

Eagles_Legendz

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 16, 2009, 10:58:58 PM
So I'm at the bar watching the second game and who do I see on the MASN feed but our bestest friend ever Havas.

Hot.

(Pretty sure I saw Sunny Sun there too although it could have been Matty.)

for real?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous