2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

utley is also an absolute joke the last two weeks...both in the field and at the plate

MDS

hes got to be hurt, but obviously that god awful throw from chase helped nothing

MDS

more importantly madson got the hold and if he becomes the closer i will be untouchable with him, jenks and hella heath bell

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

fine i was being sarcastic....sort of

farg so wait a second.....does happ still get the start tomorrow