2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

OMG!!!!!

RUIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don Ho

SunMo

lol, seriously?

71 games, 87.2 innings, 2.87 ERA, what did he do?

rjs246

He was a homo who played a homo sport.

Is this a trick question?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

SunMo

PhillyPhreak54

Ethier's french ass should have been struck out to end the inning....the ump missed two on him.

Hot farging trash

Don Ho

Well, that misplayed ball by Ibanez in the top of the ninth came back to bite us in the ass.