2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Unless they skip Moyer with the off day, it looks like Hamels is going to miss the Yankees series next weekend while the Phils get Burnett/Pettitte/Sabathia.  awesome

Jimmy's back in the leadoff spot today.  I guess a HR in a forgettable night means he's back to normal...

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 14, 2009, 12:17:10 PM
Unless they skip Moyer with the off day, it looks like Hamels is going to miss the Yankees series next weekend while the Phils get Burnett/Pettitte/Sabathia.  awesome

Jimmy's back in the leadoff spot today.  I guess a HR in a forgettable night means he's back to normal...

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yankees suck. Burnett has a 5-something ERA, Pettitte is almost like Moyer and Sabathia can be hit.

Jimmy's looking like he's about to come out of it these last few nights...leadoff double down the line today. Batting now with runners on 1st and 2nd...and he promptly pops out to 3rd.

Ruiz is stinging the ball.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice error Jimmy...now its 1-1. King almost worked out of a leadoff double....shtein

ice grillin you

they were due....first unearned run by a starter all year....pretty amazing

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 14, 2009, 01:59:16 PM
they were due....first unearned run by a starter all year....pretty amazing

that is pretty impressive.  J roll's little pause of disgust looked as it almost allowed Blake to score.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

it would be even more amazing if the starters hadnt already given up 27 thousand earned runs

rjs246

Actually, the fact that they have given up that many runs and that none of them were unearned is really the remarkable thing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Unfortunately I'm watching this on Dodger's Prime Ticket. Steve Lyons is nauseating. Second day in a row no Vin Scully. Yesterday got so bad I had to turn on mlb.com and listen to LA and Franzke.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Are you farging kidding me?

King almost got picked when Rollins K'd....but Martin threw it into RF. Ruiz goes to 3rd and its 1st and 3rd with 1 out for Vic. Vic strikes out and Hamels was caught off the base again!! Run down ensues and Ruiz is eventually caught between 3rd and home.

farging iceholes

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

King's gonna get hung with a L because these shteinbags can't hit.

It seems like every day game they shtein the bed...whats their record over the past few years in home day games?

PhillyPhreak54

Stairs just missed one. If he pulls it, its gone. But a shot to CF falls into kemp's glove.

Aaaaand that was their only shot to win.

Don Ho

bad move Raul.  Lucky as shtein they didn't get a run there but you know one's coming.