2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Don Ho

Geo,

Which Sponge Bob episode is on?  It's got to be better than this garbage.  I may even turn on old 90210 (the original of course) re-runs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

At least they did nothing against the bullpen and everyone before K-Rod is suspect, but getting swept by the Mets sucks..

PoopyfaceMcGee

It really doesn't feel like a sweep when it's only two games.  Besides, the Mets really have to catch up if they want to blow another massive division lead later on, right?

PhillyPhreak54

Moyer is done. Wheels tried to blame it on Angel Hernandez being behind the plate. Yeah, ok Wheels.

Feliz first pitch swinging down by two...dumb
Jimmy Rollins swinging at eye high fastballs and popping out TWICE when he should have walked instead...dumber
Carlos Ruiz...nice day at the plate, icehole.

Why is Miguel Cairo on this team?

The SP is straight trash.

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 07, 2009, 10:29:00 PM
It really doesn't feel like a sweep when it's only two games.  Besides, the Mets really have to catch up if they want to blow another massive division lead later on, right?

Exactly.  Actually had an argument with Don Jr. about that tonight.  Little prick said "Hey, they lost the series.  1 game, 2 games, 3 games, whatever they lost."  I'm taking his birthday gift back.  But of course beating the Cardinals in two was a sweep.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Remember that time the Phillies won the World Series and the Mets choked away a seemingly insurmountable divisional lead for the second straight year?

Yeah, good times.

ice grillin you

Rome

I took a mass appraisal course for work all week and today was the test.  It's a three and a half hour test and I finished it in less than 45 minutes.

Why, may you ask?

Because I was wearing this...

ice grillin you

anyone want this bet?

starting today chan ho park ends up with more wins than jamie moyer this season

but i want 2-1 odds

ill put up $10 or $20 for your $20 or $40

SD_Eagle5

In, and not because I'm confident in Moyer or that I think Park will suck (based off what I saw in spring training I thought Park might win 10-12 games), but because it'll give me something to root for and talk shtein when Moyer does pitch well.

I'll give you 2-1 odds.
You win: $20
I win: $10

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Rome on May 08, 2009, 09:24:21 AM
I took a mass appraisal course for work all week and today was the test.  It's a three and a half hour test and I finished it in less than 45 minutes.

Why, may you ask?

Because I was wearing this...

wearing mine today