2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

lets just say my fantasy team is going to get a win out of this game and not a save
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

SD_Eagle5

Tonights kind of win/win: Park sucks I can't see him making another start, he pitches well he gives them a chance to win.

Bottalico is on DNL at Citifield park. He said it's really dark, they showed some footage from it and it's a nice park but for the loot they spent on the place I'm kind of unimpressed.

Rome

The lower level infield concourse at CBP is dark as shtein as well.   It's the nature of the beast.

Geowhizzer

Santana vs. Chan Ho?

This game may be comic gold.  May as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

Don Ho

Is the weather that bad in NYC?  Place does not look that crowded for the Phils being in town.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

reese125

is this where Park goes downhill?

how the farg do you ruin that amazing play by Howard?